Learn How To Make Onion Sabji Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Lunch Recipe, a quick and easy Vegetable Recipe of Pyaaz Ki Sabzi at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
½ kg. Onions, sliced
3 tbsp. Oil
½ tsp. Mustard seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
1 tsp. Ginger and garlic paste EACH
1 tbsp. Chilli powder
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
2 cups Coconut, freshly grated
Tamarind the size of a cherry
1. Heat oil and splutter the mustard seeds in it. Add the asafoetida.
2. Add the onions and sauté them until they turn slightly pink in colour.
3. Then add ginger and garlic paste and sauté further.
4. Add chilli powder and the turmeric powder and mix well.
5. Grind coconut with tamarind and peppercorn to a coarse paste and add it to the onion and mix well.
6. Add salt, water and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes and serve.
Onion Sabji is ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1