#springrolls. Mints Recipes
Bread Dhokla Sandwich: https://goo.gl/nrnzQR
Bread Pizza: https://goo.gl/y41rE3
Chocolate Oats Banana Milkshake: https://goo.gl/GJhmd1
Healthy Oats Idli: https://goo.gl/GJhmd1
Indian Style Suji Pizza: https://goo.gl/qpDVKn
Instant Poha Oats Dosa: https://goo.gl/g6sDSv
SPRING ROLLS RECIPE:
Prep time 20 min
Cook time 30 min
Serve 12 pieces
• 12 spring roll sheets
• 3 tsp oil
• 1/2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
• 1/2 tbsp grated ginger
• 2-2½ cups mixed veggies (thinly sliced red, yellow, green capsicum, onion, carrot, shredded cabbage)
• 1 cup boiled noodles
• 1 tsp finely chopped celery
• 1/2 tbsp soya sauce
• 1 tsp vinegar
• 3/4 Tsp white pepper powder
• 1 tsp sugar
• Spring onions as required
• 3/4 Tsp salt or as per taste
• 3 tbsp all purpose flour/ corn flour
How to make veg spring rolls:
1. Heat oil in a pan, once the oil becomes hot add grated ginger and chopped garlic and sauté it on the medium flame for few seconds till raw aroma goes away.
2. Now add chopped veggies and sauté it on high flame for few minutes till it becomes little soft. Do not overcook the veggies let it be crunchy. It takes around 5-6 minutes to get slightly cooked. Do not cook on low flame otherwise veggies release water and mixture will become soggy.
3. Once the veggies get soft add boiled noodles, all the spices chopped celery, soya sauce, vinegar, white pepper powder, sugar and mix it until all the spices get well combined.
4. Switch off the flame and lastly add salt to taste, spring onions and mix it well. Keep aside and cool down for some time.
5. Stuffing is ready to make spring rolls.
6. To make flour paste mix all-purpose flour with little water and make a medium thick paste. Flour paste is ready.
7. Now take homemade square shaped spring roll sheets which I have made by making flour dough and put it on the flat surface.
8. Now place the generous amount of stuffing mixture at one side/ edge of the sheet/wrapper. Apply flour paste on all the sides of the sheet.
9. Fold the sheet from both left and right side, bring it to the centre and seal it tightly. Fold it from the filled corner by covering the stuffing and roll it until you reach the end. Apply flour paste at the end and seal the roll tightly. Flour paste helps to seal the spring roll so they will not open up while frying.
10. You can also make spring rolls sheets by making thin flour batter. For this you can watch my recipe of spring roll sheets and the process will be same to make spring rolls.
11. Repeat the same process to make rest of the spring rolls.
12. Heat sufficient oil in a pan for deep frying; once the oil becomes hot add few spring rolls at a time and fry on medium flame by turning occasionally till it becomes golden brown in colour and crisp. Do not overcrowd the pan, fry in batches.
13. Once fried, take out on an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
14. Serve veg spring rolls with tomato ketchup or you can serve it with schezwan chutney also.
My Popular Recipe Playlists
Bread Recipes — https://mintsr.me/bread-recipes
Breakfast Recipes — https://mintsr.me/breakfastones
Paneer Recipes — https://mintsr.me/paneer-recipes
Drinks & Juices — https://mintsr.me/Drinks-Juices
Chutney & Dips — https://mintsr.me/chutney-dips
Sweets & Desserts — https://mintsr.me/Sweets-desserts
South Indian — https://mintsr.me/south-recipes
Rice Recipes — https://mintsr.me/rice-recipe