Mango tapioca is another refreshing mango dessert that usually served during summer season. This delicious Filipino dessert consist of mango cubes (some of this mango cubes are turn into puree mixture that will be added to the cream), chewy sago (tapioca pearls), condensed milk and cream.
This dessert is super easy aside from refreshing and light.
PRICES OF INGREDIENTS ARE AT THE END OF THIS VIDEO
Please subscribe to my channel
Please don’t forget to like and share!
Previous cooking video: Black Sambo Recipe
Follow us on social media:
Mango Tapioca Recipe
3 pieces ripe mango, cubed
1 cup condensed milk
1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream
¾ cup sago (tapioca pearls)
6 cup water (for cooking sago)
1. Let’s cook the sago (tapioca pearls). In a pot put 5-6 cups of water. Bring it to a boil. Add sago (tapiocal pearls). Stir to avoid it sticking together. Cover and cook in medium heat until the sago (tapioca pearls) becomes translucent.
2. Check it every 5 minutes to stir and add water as needed until the sago is cooked.
3. Once the sago is translucent (I cooked mine for more than 1 hour) turn off the heat and let it sit there for a couple of minutes. Even if you see a little bit of white in the center the remaining heat will still cook the sago.
4. After a couple of minutes drain water from the sago and wash it with cold or tap water. Then set it aside.
5. Cut the flesh of the mango into cubes. Set aside about ½ cup portion of the mango cubes for the toppings.
6. In a bowl combine all-purpose cream, mango cubes and cook sago(tapioca pearls). Mix well.
7. Put mango sago in ice cream cups or any container. Topped with mango cubes. Cover ice cream cups and chill in the ref until you’re ready to eat it.
MANGO SAGO PRICES OF INGREDIENTS
3 pieces ripe mango, cubed _________________________ P63.00
1 cup condensed milk ______________________________ P28.00
1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream ____________________ P41.50
¾ cup sago (tapioca pearls) __________________________P 9.00
10 pcs Ice Cream Cups _____________________________P 13.60
THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED
Camera I am using is Canon Ixus 132
Editing software: Movie Maker
Please watch my other cooking videos:
Patok Na Negosyo Recipes | Street Food https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVKfafuZZE_JsEBZRcBR4FNr
Desserts And Sweet Recipes https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVIr0r8unkjgnlDQXrBIWTxC
No Bake Desserts | Ice Box Cake Recipes https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVJrg-IZyEZa0huQ2cXgsOcE
Ice Candy Recipe https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVKRmWfImsYFftDcDX_cUBXX
Samalamig | Summer Drinks https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVJtIQbw2I9XdJdEzvXvkIWY
Toaster Oven Series https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVJ2Vjh7LdVdM8-dQV1NHcYd
Cooking Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVKPXfFL1ahNe84hcLRa7XRY
Bento Series https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVJWDm5l4XN0ID9ezm3hF8b2
Filipino Street Food https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM4cZ81yLmVLxVPn1ri1MbuaIaTRj5U96