Making upma doesn’t take much time. It’s one of the most healthy breakfast or snack recipe across India that tastes delicious. Steaming hot upma with a cup of chai or filter coffee can be a comfort breakfast for anyone! Do try this and let us know your feedback through comments.
1 cup Semolina
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
4 Green Chillies
Red Chilli Powder
– Dry roast semolina in a pan. Once they are roasted, allow it to cool down.
– In a deep bottom pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds.
– Allow the mustard seeds to flutter and later add green chillies, ginger, asafoetida powder, finely chopped onions and salt to taste.
– Once the onions are slightly cooked add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carrot, beans, green peas to the mixture and mix well.
– Add some water so as to cook the vegetables.
– Cover the lid and allow it to cook for 3 minutes.
– Add roasted semolina and mix well.
– Since 1:2 is the ratio for upma, add two cups of water for one cup of semolina.
– Mix it well and add coriander leaves.
– Healthy and delicious upma is ready to be served!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/PMj9Bj
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/zdsJ6D
Host: Sneha Nair
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates:
Subscribe to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Follow us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+getcurried
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Get_Curried
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/getcurried
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried