#CarrotRice #LunchBoxRecipes #carrot #ricerecipes #homecooking #quicklunchbox #easyrecipes
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Servings: 3 persons
To Cook the Rice:
Basmati Rice – 1 cup (250 ml) (Buy: https://amzn.to/2tCAqdk)
*Bay Leaves (Buy: https://amzn.to/30G0xMn)
*Cinnamon (Buy: https://amzn.to/30GZagC)
*Clove (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RFawO7)
*Cardamom Pods (Buy: https://amzn.to/3atZELB)
*Star Anise (Buy: https://amzn.to/2ugKFUC)
Salt – 1/4 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2tCzvJU)
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
To make Carrot Rice:
Carrot – 3 nos. (grated)
Fennel Seeds – 1/4 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2v162tl)
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/36j5xYR)
Onion – 2 nos. (finely chopped)
Green Chili – 2 nos. (finely chopped)
Cashew Nuts (Buy: https://amzn.to/2G8G6P1)
Pound Ginger & Garlic (Buy: https://amzn.to/36jpz5v)
Fresh Turmeric (Buy: https://amzn.to/2sNGCig)
Salt – 1 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2tCzvJU)
Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/37dc9Jf)
Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/38n1QCw)
Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3aECTES)
Chopped Coriander Leaves
Ghee (Buy: https://amzn.to/2NM4pGI)
1. Take a deep bottomed pan and add water
2. Boil the water and add the washed Basmati Rice. Add salt and whole spices.
3. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in the water and let the rice cook fully.
4. Turn off the stove, strain the rice and keep it aside.
5. In a Kadai, add ghee. Add fennel seeds, cumin seeds, onion, green chillies, cashewnuts.
6. Add the pound ginger and garlic paste.
7. Peel off the skin and grate fresh turmeric into the Kadai.
8. Add the grated carrot. Add salt once the carrot is half-cooked.
9. Add Cumin powder, Garam masala powder, Chilli powder.
10. Close the kadai with lid and cook the carrots on medium low-flame for 10 mins.
11. Add coriander leaves and give it a quick mix.
12. Add the cooked rice and gently mix everything. Add ghee.
13. Serve the Carrot Rice hot with Boondi or Onion Raita.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com